|SHARE THIS STORY||
In a series of tweets coming soon after Shollei's press conference, Ahmednasir came to JSC's defense, saying that the commission is the only commission out of the 10 constitutional commissions under article 248, that takes no monthly salary or official cars. Comparing JSC with other commissions, the lawyer termed it the cheapest commission in Kenya.
Shollei had revealed how the commissioners have earned tens of millions of shillings in sitting allowances over the last 3 years.
Ahmednasir also claimed that the war council, reportedly formed to deal with Shollei, was a creation of KTN and the former registrar.
Here are Ahmednasir's tweets.
Shollie has a better propaganda machine than the famed Hilter one.she can run but she cant hide. The truth will catch up with that poor girl
@GKKiarie @Mayiek_ndiema she went thru the entire process and found guilty as charged.
1. We have 10 constitutional commissions under art 248. Jsc is the only commission where commissioners take no monthly salary have no cars.
2. The jsc commissioners take 56 k for every sitting and this because of the recruitment of judges right from the cj to magistrates.
3. In the past 3 years we interviewed over 2000 candidates and employed over 600 jufges magistrates and other employees.
4. A typical commissioner in other constitutional commissions earn a monthly salary of 750000 has prado a driver and a police guard.
5. As jsc commissioner I dont take any salary I dont have a prado and I employ lavington guards. Jsc is the cheapest commission in kenya.
6. As for shollie watch jeff on Wednesday night on ktn when I will came with a quiver full of multicoloured arrows both short and long range
7. The war council in the judiciary is a figment of the fertile imagination of shollie and ktn...typical kenyan scapegoating.
Cisco systems refused to a certify products bought by the judiciary after we paid 60million. Reason? The goods were Stolen or fake they said
And who tried to influence and intimidate justice Pauline nyamweya to rule in favor in a big land dispute involving senior kale politician
Elgon court which the judicary spent 700 million in leasing belongs to which side kick of baba moi?
Shollie took 31 million in allowances and other expenditure in the last 18 months...fact.
@Nyokabi_Kimani take it from me. The evidence is overwhelming someone will end in prison. Trust me on this.